THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED AS OF 11/4/2011 AT 7PM, THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!
Today, we are launching a new version of ReadyForZero that allows you to manage and reduce ALL debt, not just credit card debt. We’re also launching a bunch of other neat features that’ll help you pay down your debt faster. Curious to know what’s new? Well, what are you waiting for? Sign up or login!
To celebrate our launch, we’re having our first ever twitter #Giveaway! That’s right!
We are giving away a Kindle Fire loaded with these 6 highly recommended personal finance books:
- You Need A Budget by Jesse Mecham
- Your Money Your Life by Vicki Robin, Joe Dominguez and Monique Tilford
- Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Why Smart People Make Big Money Mistakes by Gary Belsky
- More With Less Cookbook by Doris Janzen Longacre
- Psych Yourself Rich by Farnoosh Torabi
Here’s How To Enter The Giveaway:
Ready to pay off debt faster?We can help you make a free, personalized plan to pay off your debt as quickly as possible. Our free tool shows you which debt to pay off first. Try it now.
- Follow @ReadyForZero on Twitter.
- Tweet your favorite debt busting or money saving tip.
- Include the following in your tweet: Win a Kindle Fire with @ReadyForZero #Giveaway! http://ow.ly/7aYNq
- One entry per day max. Don’t forget to enter daily! Contest ends on Friday Nov 4th at 7pm PST
Sample Entry: Use ReadyForZero to manage and reduce your debt! Enter to Win a Kindle Fire with @ReadyForZero #Giveaway! http://ow.ly/7aYNq
Sample Entry: Always spend less than you earn! Enter to Win a Kindle Fire With @ReadyForZero #Giveaway! http://ow.ly/7aYNq
No purchase necessary. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years and older only. Contest ends 11/4/2011 at 7pm. Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted. Creating multiple accounts for the sake of entering the contest is prohibited. Anyone who does not follow the general Twitter usage guidelines as well as the Twitter contest entry guidelines while participating in this contest will not be allowed to submit their entry into the contest.